The relevant laws in place governing foreign investments have certain structuring requirements and maximising your investment necessitates having sound legal, technical and financial advice, instruction and representation when making the right decisions for your business.
Our team can help you navigate the regulatory requirements while acting on your behalf to represent your interests in the Maldives. We can help you get established, or assist you on expanding upon existing operations by advising you on the best possible structures that you can adopt to safeguard your investment and assist you in finding solutions which will help you maximise your financial and tax benefits.
The services we provide to foreign investors include:
- Processing foreign investment approval
- Incorporation of foreign companies
- Re-registration of foreign companies
- Setting up of joint venture and revenue sharing arrangements
- Due diligence investigations
- Facilitating public-private partnerships
- Company secretarial and legal services
- Local director services
- Act as local representative office
- Opening local bank accounts
- Tax filing and compliance advice
- Registering investments under the Special Economic Zones Act
Download our pamphlet to read about procedures and considerations on establishing a foreign business in the Maldives.