We are looking for qualified, experienced and most importantly, enthusiastic members to join our tax advisory team.
- Advice clients on their obligations under the tax laws
- Advice clients on tax implications of their transactions
- Performing tax reviews and advice clients on tax planning
- Advice clients on dealing with tax disputes and represent clients at the Tax Appeal Tribunal
Qualification and experience:
- Masters Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics; or
- Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the field of taxation, accounting or auditing.
- Experience from working at a tax administration is desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Maldivian legal framework is highly valuable.
- Fluency in English
- Exceptional written communication skills in English
Working hours and remuneration:
We are flexible with our working hours. You get paid a take-home salary of USD 2,900 per month, plus a quarterly bonus.
Interested candidates are invited to send in their expression of interest and Curriculum Vitae to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 29 February 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.